Repairs: When your Air Conditioner breaks down we don’t just find why it’s not working, we also do a full range of diagnostics on your system to make sure that after your repair that your unit will be 100%. With our 2 year repair warranties, and labor guarantees we are sure that we will leave with your 100% satisfied.
Maintenance: An A/C tune-up keeps your air conditioning system in good working order. It includes:
• Check thermostat and make adjustments where necessary
• Check filter and replace with consent if necessary
• Adjust Humidifier Dampers
• Check indoor evaporator temp drop
• Clean/ check evaporator Drain
• Inspect all electrical connections
• Tighten all electrical connections
• Inspect low voltage wiring
• Inspect electrical high voltage disconnect
• Inspect high voltage wiring
• Oil condenser fan motor/check motor seals
• Clean rubbish out of condenser
• Clean condenser with coil cleaner
• Clean & adjust blower components
• Inspect fan blade
• Check refrigerant level & advise leak detection if necessary
• Measure super heat
• Measure subcool
• Check high/low pressure switch
• Compressor amps
• Fan motor amps
• Tighten all refrigerant valve caps
• All doors are sealed & tight
• Lineset insulation condition
• Condition of outside line set penetration
• Analyze unit’s operation and appearance
• Inform of its efficiency, condition, and any necessary recommendations
Installation: We have a solution any scenario whether you’re buying a home to fix it up, your just about to sell your home, or this is your forever home. We have units that range from cost effective to the best. Our units boast a 10 year parts warranty and lifetime warranties on compressors. We also offer financing up to 24 months.
Bottom Line: We are sure that any job, at anytime, our factory trained technicians are going to leave you 100% satisfied.
Here at On Time Heating & Cooling, Our team is trained to have a solution for any problem.